MAXTRAX XTREME Gunmetal Grey
Australian designed, innovative and lightweight, Maxtrax recovery gear is the best in 4x4 recovery tracks. Vehicle recovery and extraction are safe, simple and a one-person task with Maxtrax.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged products.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
MAXTRAX XTREME is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created. Now available in Gunmetal Grey.
MAXTRAX XTREME - the world's best 4WD recovery tracks just got better!
- Multi-award-winning MAXTRAX XTREME is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created, featuring 88 replaceable hard-anodised alloy teeth moulded into a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track. MAXTRAX XTREME is designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world's most elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders as a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
- MAXTRAX XTREME is manufactured in Australia using our secret recipe; a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon; the same amazing material that we’ve made MAXTRAX MKII from for almost a decade. The manufacturing process involves a custom jig attached to a robot arm inserting the 88 alloy teeth in the correct orientation into special sockets in the injection mould, then over-moulding them into the body of the track, ensuring that the Nylon material conforms closely to the thread of each tooth for a super-secure fit, virtually eliminating the risk of a tooth unwinding from the body of the track. All 88 alloy teeth are hard-anodised to protect against corrosion in harsh, salt water or muddy environments.
- As the alloy is significantly harder and more durable than the rubber compound found in tyres and also more resistant to wear from a spinning tyre than any polymer available today, you can expect faster, more secure engagement with the tyre's tread pattern, which not only makes MAXTRAX XTREME the most-durable recovery track on the market, but also the fastest.
- MAXTRAX XTREME is also easily repairable in the field. If a tooth gets damaged, simply flip the board over and use a T-50 Torx bit to remove and replace the damaged tooth. MAXTRAX XTREME uses a proprietary and patent-pending thread & bliplock system to ensure secure physical engagement of a new tooth with its recess after replacement. Replacement teeth and a custom T-head tool which also works with our mounting pins will soon be available on our website.
- MAXTRAX XTREME will nest with MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks, (although there is a slightly larger space between the tracks due to the design of the underside of the MAXTRAX XTREME).
- Mounting pins designed exclusively for the MAXTRAX XTREME are now available, including a hybrid mounting pin designed for those adding a set of MAXTRAX XTREME to the top of their current MKII recovery tracks.
MAXTRAX XTREME is also compatible with MAXTRAX mini and our fixing and linking kit to create a portable roadway.
- Australian designed, engineered and manufactured
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth; designed for XTREME users
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super tough engineering-grade reinforced Nylon
- Compatible with MAXTRAX MKII and MAXTRAX mini
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Weight: 9kg/20lbs per pair
- Six glove-friendly handles
- Lifetime warranty
- A variety of mounting and carrying options are available
Colour: Gunmetal Grey Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship (terms and conditions apply, see MAXTRAX Warranty)
Shipping: Please provide a physical address as we CANNOT ship to Post Office Boxes.
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.