MAXTRAX Static Rope Extension - 10m
Australian designed, innovative and lightweight, Maxtrax recovery gear is the best in 4x4 recovery tracks. Vehicle recovery and extraction are safe, simple and a one-person task with Maxtrax.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged products.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
The MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE is a metal-free replacement winch rope and is designed as a safe alternative to steel winch cable, or synthetic winch rope with a metal hook or a metal thimble.
The MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE EXTENSION 10 is designed to be a static element during a vehicle recovery. The MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE EXTENSION 10 can be used as an extension strap for a tow recovery, joined together with MAXTRAX KINETC ROPE(S) or joined with a WINCH ROPE to extend the total length of ropes.
The MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE EXTENSION 10 has been designed and tested as part of the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM. The MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is comprised solely of MAXTRAX products and has not been tested with any third-party-branded products. Critically, if the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is overloaded the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE is designed to be the weakest link, and the expected point of failure. Accordingly, YOU MUST USE a MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE in the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM during any vehicle recovery. Only use rated recovery points when connecting the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE or MAXTRAX CORE SHACKLE to a vehicle. Before using the MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE EXTENSION 10 for a vehicle recovery, ensure that any person involved reads and understands ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS packaging, and on any warning labels attached to the MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE EXTENSION 10.
1. Visually inspect the MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE EXTENSION 10 to ensure it is undamaged and in a safe and usable condition prior to installation, as well as prior to use.
2. Attach the MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE EXTENSION 10, to the MAXTRAX HITCH, other MAXTRAX KINETIC ROPE, MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE or the vehicles rated recovery points using a MAXTRAX CORE SHACKLE or MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle.
3. MAXTRAX STATIC ROPES can be used individually or connected using MAXTRAX CORE SHACKLES to make a rope the required length for your particular vehicle recovery scenario.
4. Place the MAXTRAX RECOVERY DAMPENER over the MAXTRAX KINETIC ROPE or MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE and attach to loop or Shackle.
5. Using MAXTRAX 4WD RECOVERY TRACKS to provide a ramp will greatly reduce the forces and loads on all equipment during the recovery.
6. Clear the area of bystanders and spectators.
7. Commence the recovery by GENTLY taking up the slack in the system.
8. If the recovery is initially unsuccessful, try again with SLIGHTLY more momentum.
Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene and Polyester
Weight: 0.98 kg
Length: 11mm x 10m
MBS: 11000 kg/24250 lb
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.