MAXTRAX | Mounting Pin set | Maxtrax MK2
Black Nylon and stainless steel quick-release mounting pins for securely mounting your MAXTRAX on a roof rack or bars. The set includes 4 mounting pins that can securely hold 2 or 4 MAXTRAX recovery tracks, 4 stainless steel Nylock nuts and 4 flat stainless steel washers. There's a hole in the top of each mounting pin for a padlock. * Designed for MAXTRAX MKII only. (MAXTRAX NOT INCLUDED).
WARNING! When installing and using this product, these instructions MUST be followed in order to eliminate the risks of personal injury or property damage.
- All 4 mounting pins MUST be used for securing your MAXTRAX recovery tracks.
- Use only Stainless Steel nuts and washers.
- Mounting pins SHOULD be mounted vertically so that the MAXTRAX recovery tracks are horizontal.
- Ensure the mounting pins are aligned so the padlock hole in the top 'knuckle' is visible once the MAXTRAX recovery tracks are locked down.
- Installing a padlock on at least one of the mounting pins will reduce the risk of theft of your MAXTRAX recovery tracks and also prevent the 'knuckle' from rotating on rough tracks.
Please note: Manufacturing tolerances may affect these dimensions slightly so please check these measurements against your MAXTRAX recovery tracks before drilling.
Measure twice, drill once!
Australian designed, innovative and lightweight, Maxtrax recovery gear is the best in 4x4 recovery tracks. Vehicle recovery and extraction are safe, simple and a one-person task with Maxtrax.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.