MAXTRAX | Indeflate
51cm x 40cm x 6cm
56cm x 40cm x 6cm
Deflating/inflating tyres individually can be a pain; bending over or squatting beside each wheel while you wait for the air to flow in/out of the tyre, constantly stopping to check the pressure. Groan no more! MAXTRAX INDEFLATE makes it quick and easy
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE is designed (and built in South Africa) to inflate or deflate two tyres simultaneously using our unique dump-valve mechanism that automatically equalises the pressure between the two tyres.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE features a 700kpa (100psi) combination pressure gauge (manufactured by one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality pressure and temperature measurement products) so that you can monitor your tyre pressures while inflating, deflating or equalising the tyre pressures.
- The patented MAXTRAX INDEFLATE dump-valve mechanism is made from highly durable precision engineered Mil-Spec hard-anodised aluminium and features two 3-metre long highly flexible air hoses that are abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa (300psi) and temperatures of -10ºC to +60ºC.
- Clip-on valve chucks make it safe, simple, quick and easy to connect to your tyres’ valves.
- A Schrader valve on one end of the dump valve (the same as the valves on your tyres) makes it easy to connect to an air-compressor to inflate your tyres simultaneously too.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE comes in a strong and durable carry bag to make it convenient to carry and store.
Australian designed, innovative and lightweight, Maxtrax recovery gear is the best in 4x4 recovery tracks. Vehicle recovery and extraction are safe, simple and a one-person task with Maxtrax.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.