PWR | Elite Billet Intercooler | Toyota VDJ70 Landcruiser
PWR manufacture the most efficient intercoolers in the world as used by the most elite motorsports categories. These charge air cooler assemblies including the core, are manufactured by hand in our state-of-the-art facilities on the Gold Coast. Intercoolers are made from high grade aluminium incorporating an internally turbulated tube & fin configuration with a revolutionary louver fin design angle, which maximises the cooling efficiencies and disbursement of heat. With these characteristics each PWR Intercooler will deliver the highest levels of quality, consistent durability, strength and performance exceeding the highest levels of customer expectation.
- Low Pressure drop Internally turbulated 55mm tube & fin core
- CNC machined Billet tanks for precise fitment and acceptance of OEM flanges and hoses
- Zero cutting, zero modifications to fit
- Twin thermo fan kit pushes airflow through the core at low driving speeds to overcome heatsoaking
- World class TIG welding by our passionate fabricators
- State of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- All items CAD designed to meet ISO9001 International standards for repeatability
- Race and street proven performance backed by comprehensive dyno, wind tunnel testing & CFD flow simulation
- Pressure tested and guaranteed
- 1 Year manufactured warranty
- 100% Australian made
PWR Advanced is the world leader in brazing technology for thermal management. With advanced cooling technology, PWR intercoolers are a great option for your diesel.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.