Intervolt In-Vehicle DC-DC Battery Charger 25A | Lithium Ready
With a reputation for quality, interVOLT offers electronic power solutions such as vehicle battery chargers. To suit Australian conditions, all interVOLT products are designed and built in Australia.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged products.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
The DCC Pro was developed for the purpose of charging and maintaining any auxiliary battery in an installation where the starting battery is used as the supply source. It has been designed for use in 4WDs, RVs, buses, coaches, caravans, campers or any vehicle with a 12VDC electrical system.
The DCC Pro is a standalone power conversion device. It will manage a variety of different battery types according to their specic charging requirements. As no modication to the vehicle’s original wiring is required this ensures the manufacturer’s electrical system is not compromised in any way.
The DCC Pro is a highly innovative product with many unique features. It has the exibility to adapt to almost any vehicle, old or new, simple or complex with or without an ECU controlled electrical system and even allows the operator monitor the charging status from the comfort of the cabin
This product is the R2.0 Upgraded Version Featuring
- new 3 stage solar charging methodology
- multiple solar panels can now be utilized
- new LiFEPO4 BMS charging functionality
- Longer 4 mtr data cable
2 YEAR WARRANTY.
Input Voltage –
• Main: 9 – 17 VDC,
• Solar Input: 27 VOC max. (open circuit – no load)
Solar Power – 250 Watts nominal (300 Watts peak)
Continuous Rating – 25 Amps @ 50°C
Current Draw –
• Charging Device: Including LED indicator <10mA
• Remote Display: With backlight off: 10mA max,
• With backlight on: 30mA max
Boost Voltage –
• Standard Lead Acid: 14.4 VDC Nominal
• Absorbed Glass Mat: 14.6 VDC Nominal
• Gelified Electrolyte: 14.2 VDC Nominal
• Lead Calcium: 14.8 VDC Nominal
Float Voltage – 13.2 VDC Nominal
Electrical Protection –
• Thermal overload shutdown – auto reset
• Electrical overload shutdown – auto reset
• Under voltage disconnect – auto re-connect
• Over voltage disconnect – auto re-connect
• Reverse polarity protection of main terminals
Environmental Protection –
• Charging Device: IP67 (internal components only)
• Remote Display: IP40 (not dust or water resistant)
Operating Temperature – -20°C to +85°C
Operating Humidity – Up to 98%
Charging Device Materials –
• Heatsink: E-Coated ADC-3 die cast aluminium
• Blue Plastics: Temperature resistant PC/ABS alloy
• Black Plastics: 15% glass reinforced PBT
• Transparent Plastics: Temperature resistant PMMA
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.