IC-455 UHF CB In-Car Two Way Radio Kit
Please note: Supersedes IC-450
ICOM Australia releases the all-new IC-455 Commercial Grade UHF CB Land Mobile Radio to suit all vehicles in both 12-24V DC power applications. Superseding the very popular IC-450, the latest IC-455 comes with all the features that customer's have enjoyed whilst introducing some new functions that enhances the users experience.
ICOM IC-455 is Made in Japan as a true commercial grade UHF CB Radio that is tough, reliable and affordable.
- 5 Watt RF Output Power
- 5 Watts (High) and 1 Watt (Low) select-able output power.
- Seven-Colour Backlight LCD
- The colour of the LCD Screen can be changed to reflect the operating status. Different colours can be assigned to channels, and colours can be set to indicate when scanning or transmitting.
- Noise Reduction, Audio Equalizer & Voice Changer
- The Noise Reduction reduces background noise from both transmit and receive audio.
- Voice Recorder & Instant Play Back
- Can record up to 10 messages of 30 seconds each, for a total of 5 minutes.
- Supports Both 12V & 24V DC Power Sources
- Accepts a 12/24 V DC power source and it is suitable for most types of cars and trucks.
- Dynamic Group Scan for Keeping Group Communication
- Using a CTCSS or DTCS tone, this function finds an open channel for group communication.
- Loud Speaker-Microphone with Auto Volume Control
- The microphone monitors ambient noise levels and automatically adjusts the audio level.
- IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.