Front Runner |Stratchits
42cm X 11cm X 4cm
42cm X 11cm X 4cm
Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don't have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Adjustable from 22” (560mm) to 63” (1524mm) and with an additional 8” (203mm) when fully stretched.
- Won’t damage your expensive gear like surfboards through over tightening.
- Stratchits absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
- Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack Pro, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your rack clean and organized with the cinching hook and loop strap that neatly stows away excess strap length.
- Sold in pairs.
HOW TO USE:
Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Black Tie Down Rings / Eye Nuts or Stainless Steel Tie Down Rings or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit to itself.
You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit through itself - to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier.... etc.
About Front Runner
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.