Enerdrive | ePOWER Smart Charger 20amp |12v
20cm x 10cm x 8cm
25cm x 15cm x 10cm
ePOWER Battery Charger Features
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator)
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable
- 5 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support
Discover the revolutionary Enerdrive lithium battery collection, featuring the flagship Enerdrive 200Ah lithium battery - a true game-changer in portable power. This high-performance battery boasts exceptional efficiency, extended lifespan, and unmatched reliability, making it the ideal companion for your off-grid adventures or essential backup power needs.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.