Enerdrive | DC 2 DC 40+amp Battery Charger | MPPT Reg
24cm x 18cm x 8cm
25cm x 20cm x 10cm
Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger.
- GEL, AGM, Flooded, Enerdrive Lithium and the ability to create a full custom profile
- Vehicle input allows for either 12 or 24v and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
|Charger DC Output (CH1):
|Selectable Battery Type
|Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program
|Charger Voltage Range
|13.8V – 15.5V
|Float Voltage Range
|13.0V – 13.8V
|Charger Current (User Selectable)
|5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50A (default 40A)
Good product, great service
So much overcast weather. My solar was not coping. I installed this unit, it took my 415watt house panel as well. It has been perfect.
Discover the revolutionary Enerdrive lithium battery collection, featuring the flagship Enerdrive 200Ah lithium battery - a true game-changer in portable power. This high-performance battery boasts exceptional efficiency, extended lifespan, and unmatched reliability, making it the ideal companion for your off-grid adventures or essential backup power needs.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.