Enerdrive | Adventurer Power System | K-ADVENTURER-03 - L
63cm x 15cm X 66cm
63cm x 15cm X 66cm
CUSTOM ORDER CONTACT US FOR YOURS TODAY
LEFT SIDE VERSION
With Enerdrive breaking into the 4WD canopy market in recent years, we have been consistently asked by manufactures and end users to come up with a compact power solution to operate all of the electrical equipment that is ending up in the back of these canopies. From a simple system to operate a fridge and a couple of lights to a full on power station, these are the type of systems we have been asked for.
After many brainstorming sessions and 3D modelling designs, Enerdrive have produced 3 models to cover just about any customer request for power in their canopies.
This system is designed for the end user requiring maximum power requirements along with AC charging ability and 230v Inverter power. Available in 3 different versions;
- K-ADVENTURER-01 inc ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor
- K-ADVENTURER-02 inc Simarine Battery Monitoring
- K-ADVENTURER-03 inc Simarine & Individual Load Monitoring
The Adventurer 01 for example consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A AC charger
- Enerdrive ePOWER 2000W AC Transfer Inverter
- 1 x ePRO Plus Battery Monitor (K-ADVENTURER-01)
- 1 x 1m 70mm2 Main Battery Cable Connection Kit inc Main fuse
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- 4 x additional Circuits Breakers for Air/Water Pumps and more
- Main System & Inverter Hi-Amp Circuit Breakers
- 1 x 12v CIG & 1 x Dual 2.4A USB sockets come standard. You can choose a mixture of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices or mix it up with 2 x 12v Output Socket. The choice is yours at time of order.
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
- Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System with option to incorporate individual load/charge information. (K-ADVENTURER-02 & 03)
- Optional Water/Fuel Tank module also available. (K-ADVENTURER-02 & 03)
All Adventurer systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery cable connection kit & vehicle/solar/tank inputs
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount for example on either the front or rear bulkhead of a vehicle canopy. The systems are available in either Left (passenger side) or Right (drivers side) installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.
If you are interested in having custom engraving for switch/circuit breakers to your specific requirements, this option is available at an additional cost.
Please be aware that the Enerdrive Flat Battery restart button is only to be used when start system input is 12v only. This button is not suitable for use in 24v starting systems. If you do require restart facilities for a 24v start system please speak to the Enerdrive team. We can modify these systems to be suitable for 24v start systems at an additional cost.
Enerdrive are proud to bring to market this innovative design that can be installed by the manufacturer or end user in a neat one piece installation.
Discover the revolutionary Enerdrive lithium battery collection, featuring the flagship Enerdrive 200Ah lithium battery - a true game-changer in portable power. This high-performance battery boasts exceptional efficiency, extended lifespan, and unmatched reliability, making it the ideal companion for your off-grid adventures or essential backup power needs.
Orders before 1PM will be shipped same day.
Metro shipping times are from 2 days and regional shipping times are from 3. Please see our shipping page for more details and info on bulk orders
Warranty & Returns
30 day refunds are available for all undamaged/Sealed products. Please fill in the Return
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We're based in WA and are here to help
We Only Sell the Good Stuff
At PDP we only stock the highest quality parts & accessories. Honestly, if we wouldn't put a part in one of our own cars, neither should you. We won't recommend a product to you that we haven't worked with ourselves. We stand behind everything we choose to stock in our store.
We're Here to Give You a Hand
Just like our cars, we like to make sure we go the extra mile. We still like to think of ourselves as the small business we started out as, which means reputation means a lot to us. Whether you just need some advice, or your stuck mid-installation, give us a call and we'll give you a hand.