PDP DIY Portable Dual battery package.
1 x National Luna Battery box
1 x Redarc BCDC1225D
This package is a DIY solution - Wiring will be required by the purchaser
The 12V Auxiliary Battery Box design makes it perfect for saving space in your caravan, 4WD, or even a boat, with plenty of charging alternatives to ensure you can power just about anything you need on your trip whether it's simply running your campsite lights or mounted in your caravan, 4WD, or even a boat.
The box can fit up to a 115 amp/hour battery and additional output ports can be added as required.
- Fused Outputs
- Simple Installation
- Built-in Battery Voltmeter
- Compatible with most vehicles
- 2 x USB charge ports standard
- 2 x DC Sockets standard (1 x Cigar, 1 x Hella)
- 2 x 50A Grey coupler plugs standard
- 4 x Spare pre-wired output ports
- NL5 Intelligent Charger port (charger available separately)
- Suitable for most automotive batteries